- Total degradation of services Lack of water.
- Lack of consumables despite expensive charges.
- Non payment of cleaning company and security company.
- Improper utilization of revolving funds accounts.
- Non payment of Nov 2014 salary of 26 members of unions despite directives from ministry of health.
- Non payment of 2013 and 2014 promotional arrears.
- Non payment of one month salary balance of may 2013.
Speaking during the protest, the chairman Hamza Abdurrahman Lawal called on on the incoming administration to look into these issue and make amends.
The union has also given a one week ultimatum to the management starting from today.